Saturday, August 7, 2010

Garance Doré 2

garance doré, garance doré, garance doré

garance dore's photos are just as amazing as the first time i saw them. I have been following this blogger & photographer for about three years and i am still madly IN LOVE with her photos

she is a visonary and a one of kind; her photos are classsy and timeless

her photo on the side ->; is my inspiration to keep on bloggging

this is my second feature of her because through out the years she has stayed true to what she is and what she does so enjoy


p.s. this is my first post since the new construction!! i hope you like the new look!

enjoy


>G


From: Garance Doré




alert.jpg


Besides Chanel Iman, Crystal Renn is my ALL TIME FAVORITE model! a winner over a battle with a eat disorder, this model shows the fashion world, a PLUS size model has just as much impact as a size 0

















From: Garance Doré

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are soooo amazing I can see why you love her!


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment and I am already following you hun :P

    ReplyDelete